What a weekend we had!!!!

Totally rearranged then painted the studio of Inspired By Script. The workplace and second home to my other half Sue, her work is just "Beautiful". As she is...... I also managed to make jewellery, blog and list on my web site. I even managed to get the "tank" (11 yr old Renault Scenic to the garage for some serious welding.



Here is one of my latest piece's. A really lovely, 4 cabochon bracelet. This was one of the reasons that I was cutting 1/8" square pieces of glass that I mentioned in a previous blog post.

Click here for more information.



More pictures of my work has been taken so watch this space for new designs, that are totally unique and one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...