Unique gift ideas for bridesmaids, maid of honour, best man and ushers.

Are you stuck for gift ideas for bridesmaids, maid of honour, best man and ushers.


I wanted to share with you a few pictures of my displayed work at Inspired by Script and where you can see, buy and commission any of my work. The owner is Sue Simpson a calligrapher, lettering artist, designer of personalised gifts and

wedding stationary. She is also my muse, my best friend, my partner and so much more.

As many brides visit the studio I've realised that my designs of earrings, pendants, and bracelets make a perfect solution and ideal gift for bridesmaids and the maid of honour. Also, the newly created Rainbow Tie Clips and silver cuff links were designed especially for the best man and ushers. Wedding gifts for the men always seem thin on the ground.




I work and design from a space within the studio. In here I can design, cut glass, fire the glass and do all the packing and paperwork needed for my business.


The range of jewellery is always changing. I get new ideas and inspiration from a wide variety of places. Walking in nature, down on the beach or sometimes the ideas come from customers themselves. These include Dichroic glass buttons and lately an idea for a USB dichroic glass memory stick pendant. You will have to watch this space to see the outcome, success or failure. You can be sure I will share this with you.

So there it is, my space for showing off what I've designed, well apart from my website, facebook and the odd craft fair or two. And a little bit about my partner Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...