Something for the Boys!!!

Mens Jewellery
I thought it was about time that I tried to make something for the boys of the world.

Well, lots of head scratching and deep thought later I came up with with some really nice Dichroic Tie Clips. I decided to call them Rainbow Tie Clips because they have lots of colours and I just liked the idea of giving them a colourful name. Also, the name is suffixed with 1C, 2C, 3C etc, you get the picture. All the Rainbow Tie Clips are 2" x 1/2" (approx) and are set on a white metal clip.

1C,
2C


3C

4C


5C

All of these Rainbow Tie Clips are £10 each FREE P&P. If you would like to see more I will be posting again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...