USB Pendant.

USB Pendant, Dichroic Glass pendant with a 8GB Sandisk flash drive fitted.

My latest creation is this USB Pendant. It is large, in fact quite large. I don't think I had my glasses on when I cut the dichroic to size. Anyway its a piece of amazing jewellery that I love making.

With the electric blue colours and a flash of golden yellow running down it. The Pendant measures about 2 1/2" x 1/1/2" and the USB is a Sandisk 8GB 2.0 flash drive. I have tested the drive with a word document for quality control and all well. As I have said on a previous post, I am not a techie head so if you have questions about the flash drive then please email them and I will try and answer to the best of my abilities.
Due to the difficulty of making this type of pendant they wont be made in vast quantities and I will make as and when I want another challenge. lol
Anyway here's the nitty gritty bit.
Own this unique piece of Dichroic Glass Jewellery for £35 plus P&P
If you are interested then please contact me or take a look at my other creations on my shop link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...