The Citrus Selection, Dichroic Glass Pendants

The Citrus Selection, Dichroic Glass Pendants

I thought I should say a bit about these really bright pendants I design and made recently. With all this sunshine we are having, the flowers are blossoming and the gardens and countryside is exploding with colour and that's where this idea of citrus fruit colour have come from. Well, that and the memories of the fruit Highball cocktails I have tasted in the paste....lol

  
As you can see I usually like to put a few bits of contrast in the designs. Why? because I like how it draws the eye.
You can find my designs on my shop link above of 
There are design and prices to suit all, men as well and women. Prices start at £5 plus P&P. Ordering is simple or you can just contact 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...