Great Gift Idea for someone special.

I've created again..... I just love making this jewellery and this time I thought I should show my readers my recent matching Earrings and Pendant in beautiful sparkling Dichroic Glass. As always with this type of glass it just doesn't show off the true colours that these hold. 
A great gift idea for that someone special 
prices on my shop page start at £5 plus P&P. The ones you see here are £10 for the drop earrings and £10 for the Pendant plus £3 P&P.

The earrings measure approximately 5/8" x 1/2" 
and are attached to 925 solid silver wires and bails and the pendant measures approximately 1"3/8" x 5/8" and is attached to a silver plated (nickel and zinc free) bail. The pendant can be supplied with a free 16" (approx) velvet style cord with adjustable chain end with lobster catch.
Both are presented in a hot pink shinny boxes.
You can see more of my jewellery by clicking on the shop button above or by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...