New Dichroic Glass Stud Earrings

Here is just a short selection of my latest 
Dichroic Glass stud earring designs.

Sparkling silver
Deepest Blue
Hot Pink with a hint of stars

  
 All of the Stud Earrings I design and make are attached to 925 solid silver findings and are sold 
complete with a hot pink presentation box.
 Prices for the stud earrings are £5 (plus P&P).
A large selection of stud and drop earrings can be found by clicking on my shop button at the top of my blog or click here to go to my website. Where you will find many more jewellery designs to suit all tastes and pockets. 
All made by me at the studio of Inspired by Script
288a High Street, Northallerton, 
North Yorkshire



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...