Something for the knitters, dichroic glass buttons.

These are a new line I am having a go at for the knitting crafters. This idea comes from my younger sister Pam who works in a knitting and craft shop and is a avid knitter and cross stitcher. One day about six months ago she asked if I could make something like these and being a man it took me that long to get around to having a go at making them.

These Dichroic glass buttons, they are approximately 5/8" in diameter and are attached on a white metal button back and comes in pairs, although if anyone needs multiples matching (well as near as), this can be done as well.

As always the picture cannot show the colours as vibrant as they are in reality but you can see the sparkle and shine.


The second pair are about the same size and backed the same and are similar in colour.

I will be making new colours and sizes in the near future. For now these are on sale at my Folksy shop for £6 per pair plus P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...