Dichroic Glass Pendants

New designs and new ideas just came flooding in. The aim of the last weekend was create and make pendants of a requested colour. ummmmm well I went a bit outside this request. I just couldn't stop myself. ooops. But don't they look great! I just love making and creating.

I have just received the solid silver bails for this order and will be gluing these onto the cabochons in the very near future. They are going to look stunning. As you can see, I have made some oblong, some oval and one large square one. Its a shame I have not learnt how to take good pictures of my creations yet but that will come in time. I am getting enough practice for that to happen. lol.

Keep a eye out for the finished pendants. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...