New glass cutter and unigue gifts

New Glass Cutter and Unique Gifts.
Its great when a plan and idea comes together. For many moons now I have been cutter extremely small squares of glass with a modicum of success. But as the cost of glass keeps going up, the waste amount becomes an issue. It was then that I came across this mosaic cutter. As always, price went from a reasonable amount to an absurd amount. I am sure the extra is for better cutting wheels or something. So for the sake of under sixteen quid I ordered one from Mosaic Trader UK. To see how well they worked or not!

Mosaic glass cutter.
 Within a few days the new tool arrived and I quickly put it to use. WOW!!! What a amazing tool. What used to take me ages, now takes only a few minutes. This cutter is a must for any glass working.
The next picture is of the small squares of glass layered up and put into my Paragon kiln for a quick firing.

Small 1/8" to 1/4" unfired dichroic glass and tekta glass
And here are the small cabochons after firing.
I am alway amazed at the shimmering dazzle that comes out of the kiln. These are so vibrant and are a delight to see.
After firing
And then the finished article. A pair of unique Dichroic Glass stud earrings set on 925 solid silver posts with 925 solid silver butterfly backs. These look absolutely stunning and are all one of a kind.
Close up of finished stud earrings on solid silver posts and butterfly backs.
 As always you can see unique one of a kind dichroic glass jewellery at my website, please click here. On here you will find jewellery to suit all pockets for men and women and prices start at £5 + P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...