Small Dichroic Glass Stud Earring Jewellery

As mentioned in a previous post, 
here are the Small Dichroic Glass Stud Earring Jewellery. 
These pictures were taken straight after firing in the kiln. To keep the cabochons on the small side I fired them without top glass. This gives a new dimension to the colours and designs. With blue's, green's, red's and multi-colours, they are going to look stunning when worn.




 These last four pairs are my favourites, although I really like them all. Its just how the colour and crinkled affect they have. Cant wait to see these on display at a show and see what other people think of them.
Don't forget to look at my website for my other designs www.stevesmithjewellery.co.uk
and dont forget to drop in and see us at the studio in Northallerton or my next show at Darlingtons Sunday Peoples Market on the 7th October 2012.


Where you will find all those special gifts. Price's to suit all and great people to chat to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...