Darlington Sunday Peoples Market

Another great day at the Darlington Sunday Peoples Market. 
Lots of happy smiling people and the Sun shone and shone all day. 
This event is on every first Sunday of the month and is organised by the team at DSPM, brian has been our main contact and we just met Samantha, another key member of the team. Sorry I don't know the rest of the people by name. 
This event has been one of the best advertised and organised event I have done and really look forward to doing more of them, even in the cold winter months!

www.facebook.com/dspmsundays
 Sunshine, people and quality traders, what more is needed.

www.facebook.com/dspmsundays
 It was about late morning and who should turn up. Two lovely friends of ours, Emj and Maz. Such lovely people. Although I got very nervous when Sue, Emj and Maz started to rearrange my pendants in there boxes. It did look better when they finished but I was like a cat on a hot tin roof. I can be quite protective of my creations.
www.facebook.com/dspmsundays
Here's a great picture of the clock tower seen from about half way through the market. I think it show the town as a vibrant, clean and community spirited town.


And just because I love showing off my stall here's my best picture of my jewellery display (well in my eye's anyway) from the day.

Thank you again to Sue (my lovely partner), Emj, Maz, DSPM team, the Sun 
and not forgetting our friendly customers, who are always welcome. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...