Sunday, 14 October 2012

A unique two sided dichroic glass pendant set in sterling silver band.

A unique two sided dichroic glass pendant. Set inside a solid silver band and hung on a solid silver 16" chain.

The dichroic glass is a gorgeous crinklised turquoise colour and is set in both sides of the silver band. 

 The silver used for this is not stamped but I can assure you it is 925 solid silver. I know this because I soldered and set the band.
You can buy this unique turquoise double sided dichroic glass pendant for 
£60 free p&p 
by contacting me on 
If you would like any more information on this then please contact through the above email or leave a message on this blog post.

2 comments:

  1. I love the dichroic two sided necklace, I wonder if Santa might see this page? Will give him a nudge in the right direction. Going to look at your other stuff tomorrow when I am not quite as tired. :o)Sorry I don't know what a URL is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope the nudges work for both of us lol :o) I am always designing and making new pieces. They dont all end up on here. Some go on my facebook page, some on my website, some in our studio in Northallerton and some goes to the craft fairs. There you go, the sum of some's make up the whole :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...