Calling all knitters, A unique blue Dichroic Glass Button

I have been trying lately to be involved with other crafting folk who can use Dichroic Cabochons on there creations. I have dabbled in make buttons before but got side tracked, as I do on many occasions when creating.
I have had another chance at designing and making these and once again they look stunning. The on I am showing here is about 24mm at its widest point an has a beautiful crinkled blue look. The surface is glossy smooth and would look great of someones hand made creation.

Here it is at four different angles

 As always, the picture show the glass as best as possible but the colours are far more vivid in real life.
You can see my button creations by clicking here and my jewellery can be seen by clicking the shop button above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...