50 Shades of Grey

Well that title got your attention LOL. 
You have probably read or are about to read or know someone who has read this mentioned best selling book, 50 Shades Of Grey. On my last kiln firing I decided to make a streaky grey background pendant. I haven't got round to seeing if there is 50 shades but it wouldn't be far off LOL. ooops sorry for the disappointment :o(
The bright and vibrant colours have been kiln fired onto a streaky grey background glass (hence the connection) and looks quite stunning.


These three picture are all slightly different pictures of the same Pendant. I am trying to show how the colours change with differing lights (not succeeding very well I here you say, photography lesson needed. LOL). As you can see it has three inclusions of dichroic glass and these inclusions are made up in a mosaic style.
If you would like to see more of my sparkling creations, take a look at my website or click the shop button above. Hope you see something you like but if not then please return occasionally as I design and make every week and always have jewellery to list.
Thanks for reading and I hope the enjoyed my 50 Shades of grey pendant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...