Two more Jazzmataz drop earrings.

Jazzmataz Earrings, are one of the most captivating pieces of jewellery anyone can wear. The dichroic glass shines different colours depending on the angle that they are viewed. These and all my other designs are unique and refreshingly original.

If you would like to own a pair of these and more then email me at stevesmithjewellery@yahoo.co.uk or take a look on my website at www.stevesmithjewellery.co.uk

All my drop earrings are set on solid silver (925) and hung on solid silver wires. They cost £10 per pair and come in a gorgeous hot pink box, also if ordered by the 31st of March 2012 the P&P is FREE.


Jazzmataz 7


Jazzmataz 8


Like I said before. These and others are listed on

my website and if you would like any further information then please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...