Thin drop pendants.

Hi all. Its been a while since my last blog. Life just sort of took over again.

I managed to get a little done in the studio yesterday in between visitors. I fired up the kiln and cooked a few more thin drop pendants along with a few other things. I am still amazed at the beautiful colours that come out, because these are so narrow (about 1/2") the designs are quite simple as too many different colours and they begin to look a bit messy.

I also had a go at designing a landscape image with the glass for a pendant and it turned out quite well for the first attempt. More attempts will be made at a later date I think. I just need a few more hours in the day or a extra weekend day in between Sunday and Monday. LOL.





As you can see its a sort of landscape image!


If you would like to see more of my designs then please click here for my website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...