Hand Made Dichroic Glass Drop Earrings

Further to the request for stud earrings I've managed to successfully design and make drop earrings. These look absolutely stunning and are hung on 925 solid silver ear wires. The reason for using solid silver was because of peoples allergic reactions to the cheaper version of ear wires containing nickel based metals which as all sensitive people know can be very uncomfortable.



After many attemps and a lot of trial and error with matching shapes, colours and the overall feel. The finished pieces then had to be matched in pairs, this was a lot harder than first thought as with any hand made items any slight differences only adds to the appeal and uniqueness.


I am really pleased with the results and they are selling really well at £10 per pair.


If you are interested in any of my jewellery then please contact me on steve_walter_smith@yahoo.co.uk if you have any colour preferences I can e-mail a photograph of what I have in stock. Payment can be made by Paypal. All P&P to UK addresses is a flat rate of £2 per parcel and fpr worldwide it's £4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...