The Matrix pendant.

I had a dream, as the famous man said. But my dream was not quite as profound. 
It happened the other night, where I was making pendants with 
The Matrix on!
I um'd and are'd for a few days and told sue about it. She thought I was totally bonkers! But me being me, I decided to have a go.
Armed with a chunk of green dichroic glass, a dremal and a simple idea, the creating started. 
And this is the outcome!!!
I am so pleased with this. Really hope it sells and there is a demand for more.
To purchase this unique matrix pendant please contact me via email at
Steve smith jewellery @ yahoo.co.UK
The price is £20 plus £2 p&p.
My next commission is for a hand engraved batman symbol...
Watch this space :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...