Batman pendant, dichroic glass jewellery.

This is my latest commission. A few weeks ago a lovely customer bought from me a dichroic glass pendant. Whilst she was wearing it, she visited her Four year old grandson in hospital. He could not keep his hand off it. To him it was a magical pendant. Well, I pretty much agree with that, dichroic glass pendants do look magical!
When my customer returned home she contacted me through Facebook 
and asked if I could hand engrave the batman image on yellow dichroic glass.
Always being up for a challenge, I said, yes I'll give my best shot.
And here it is, I really hope when the little lad sees it he has the same feelings, magical and special.

Batman pendant
I just loved how this turned out.
Somethings I know I can't do because of the nature of glass and the firing process but if you have an idea and would like to have something commissioned please get in touch at
Hope you like the latest design
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...