A Dremel, some Dichroic glass and inspiration is all you need! Part 2, completed pendants. ow yes, plus a kiln.

Yeayyyy! Result. I fired the hand engraved pieces of dichroic glass and attached the bails. I, and many others think they are stunning. One has already gone and the others will not be long to go. Due to the time and hand engraving of these, the price is £25 but I will throw in the UK postage and packing for free. If posted outside the UK, there will be a charge of £4.

                               



                     

I am looking into more designs all the time and will be doing this hand engraving again. I just love it :o)
If you are interested in owning one of these or any other creations these contact me via email at stevesmithjewellery@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks for stopping by.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...