A Dremel, some Dichroic glass and inspiration is all you need! Part 1

A Dremel, some Dichroic glass and inspiration is all you need!

Inspiration usually comes first and that was the case this time. I had the idea of instead of adding extra glass to glass for affect I decided to take it away. They say less is more, LOL.
So out came my trusty Dremel with diamond bit in and I started grinding away the expensive Dichroic layers. These are what I came up with, I started on these designs because I have a camp the end of this month that I think these might go down really well.


Five hand cut and hand ground dichroic glass pendants complete with top glass, waiting to be fired. I just cant wait to see how these turn out.

Here is a previous one I did, completely finished and sold. The is a little distortion to the edge of the Dichroic but I think that adds to the handmade look.


Thanks for stopping by.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...