Fashion Jewellery, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings, Hair Clips and Pendants at Darlington Sunday Peoples Market

For all my readers that have not had chance to visit me at The Darlington Sunday Peoples Market.
To start with this first picture shows a collection of new designs and creations of Rings and Bracelets. 
The following pictures show off my design to the best of my photographic ability. 
I am always trying to show off my work to there best but I often cannot find display stands that I like or that I can afford. So the bracelet display is another creation of mine (being a ex worker, I enjoy doing things like this). All it took was a few scraps of MDF a bit of paint and my imagination to see the end product from a pile of unwanted bits and pieces.
This next picture shows the new large cabochon design Rings. They look great on another hand made bits of scrap Ring display stand. A couple of bits of perspex and a off cut of MDF plus some paint again and a bit of time and imagination again and there you go. A very cheap Ring stand to my requirements.
Here is a collected view of Rings, Hair Clips and a few Bracelets. 
And finally, me! The creator! I love making making almost anything especially when someone else like what I have made.  
And that was just a snippet of time at this lovely street market in Darlington on the first Sunday of every month, yes even the winter months.
If you decide to visit in the winter months wear thermals. lol. It's a great day any time of the year. Great atmosphere, lovely people and unique goods to get for yourself a friend or a loved one.
Hope to see you there and if you have read this and decided to make a visit, why not introduce yourself and say you follow my blog.
Anyway, that's about it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Steve :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...