Dragon Eye Pendant

Hi.
I do quite a few cats eye and dragon eye pendants and bracelets and here is just one of them. This pendant was made using a circle cutter for the dichroic glass and for the top glass. Then my trusty Dremel came out and I ground the eye slit. Even though I say so myself. I think it look really affective.
To order this pendant, please contact me via email at
If you would like to see other designs then take a look at my website at
and if you want to keep up with some of the goings on at the studio and very new designs then visit my Facebook page at
I am always making and coming up with new designs so don't miss out on that unique gift, whether it's for yourself, a friend or a loved one..
Thanks for stopping by
Steve :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...