New look, Craft Fair display stands.

Well, that's one of my January jobs done!
Cleaned up and painted my display stands for the coming year. Lots of thought on what coplour to use but kept with the old favourite, Hot pink and white.
They look so much better, what do you think?

New look, Craft Fair display stands.

New look, Craft Fair display stands.

Hope you like the New look, Craft Fair display stands.
If you would like to see my design in real life, my first market will be the first Sunday of March (05/03/2017) on High Row, Darlington, 11am to 4pm (weather permitting).
Or you can always have a look on my website at
or 
If you are local to Northallerton, North Yorkshire. I am in the shop on Fridays and Saturdays (10:30am to 4:30pm)

our address is:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...