New bags with new foiled labels.

So what happens on a cold winters evening in North Yorkshire? Well plenty but one thing that I have got around to doing is ordering my new bags. Plain white and really nice quality. I didn't want plain so my wonderful partner Sue at www.inspiredbyscript.co.uk made quite a few labels and foiled them beautifully with hot pink foil.


foiled labelsfoiled labels

new bagsnew bags
And there you have it.
And just to get an idea of the foiled labels click on the following youtube link to see the short 15 second clip.
Posh new bags for my happy customers to take their purchase away proudly.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back soon.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...