The Matrix, dichroic glass pendants.

Hi all.
I have made one of these before and it got snapped up really quick so here are two new designs of "The Matrix" let see what happens!!!!
The matrix film has a massive cult following all over the world and they are in my top ten films I enjoy to watch and they also make me think about the bigger picture.
The first pendants is about 4cm x 2cm (with the bail) and comes complete with a 40cm stainless steel chain.
The second pendant is a bit larger, measuring about 4.5cm x 3cm (including bail) and also come with a 40cm stainless steel chain.
To order either of these or any other pieces listed on here, my facebook page or my website then please feel free in emailing me your request.
Thanks for looking and hope you see something that you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...