New Tree of Life and Owl pendants

These two pendants flew out of the door quicker than they came out of the kiln. They measure about 35mm across and are set of silver plated bails and stainless steel chain.
Gold tree of life pendantSilver Owl Pendant

The Tree of Life pendant has, as you can see a beautiful dichroic green glass base with 22ct gold image fired into the top glass. The Owl has a more multi-coloured dichroic glass base and is also fired into the top glass.
I saw the Tree of Life pendant worn at the weekend, it looked stunning, catching the sunshine on both the dichroic glass and the gold. If only I could make the picture look as good.
I will definitely  be making a few more of these designs in the future. If you would like to see other designs I make then please take a look at my website 
and my facebook page 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back soon.
Steve :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...