Great affordable gift ideas, unique presents and more!

I just love making this jewellery and this time I thought I should show my readers some earrings a Pendant and a bracelet in beautiful sparkling Dichroic Glass. 
As always with this type of glass it just doesn't show off the true colours that these hold. 
Great gift ideas for that someone special! 
prices on my shop page start at £6 plus P&P. The ones you see here are £15 for the drop earrings, £6 for the stud earrings, £15 for the Pendant and £15 for the bracelet plus £3 P&P.






The drop earrings measure approximately 5/8" x 1/2", the stud earrings measure approximately 3/8" and all my earrings are attached to 925 solid silver. The bails on the pendants are silver plated (nickel and zinc free) and this bracelet is gold plated on copper. The pendant can be supplied with a free 16" (approx) velvet style cord with adjustable chain end with lobster catch.
My jewellery is always supplied in presentation boxes or bags.
You can see more of my jewellery by clicking on the shop button above or by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...