Green Dragons Eye Bracelet. A unique gift!

One of my latest creations is this Green Dragons Eye Bracelet. The Dichroic Cabochon measure about 1" and is set on a silver plated bracelet.
I have included lots of pictures from different angles to try and show the different colours and design. The pictures were taken on a mirror to increase light so dont get confused, it is only one eye. lol








This Green Dragons Eye Bracelet is £15 plus £3 p&p

This bracelet can be bought by simply emailing me at stevesmithjewellery@yahoo.co.uk alternatively you can take a look at my other work on my web site at www.stevesmithjewellery.co.uk.

Really looking forward to getting the kiln started again to make some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...