A new year starts with fresh ideas and plans.

Happy New year to all.
I hope 2016 is a wonderful year for you.
2015 had it's ups and downs for us like everyone else has but one of my biggest achievements was teaching myself how to silver solder. I love designing and making new pieces of jewellery and when someone is prepared to hand over there hard earned cash, it really makes me blows my mind. Not the till being opened but the fact that someone likes my work enough to buy a piece or two.
Thank you to all my readers and followers on the social media, without you I would not be able to follow my passion.
And if you have not seen some of my latest designs, here are just a few for you.



Once again thank you.
Kindest regards
Steve :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...