Zentangle becomes Dichroic Glass Fashion Jewellery

When Zentangle becomes Dichroic Glass Fashion Jewellery.

I was introduced to Zentangle art a couple of years ago through a friend on Facebook. At the time I thought, oooow now that would look nice on my Dichroic glass Fashion Jewellery. 
It's taken me this long to get around to doing something with this idea but I got there in the end.
It happened quite by accident.
Whilst searching the web for some new decals to fire into my designs I came across a company that did porcelain works. After trawling through lots of twee pictures of scenery and chocolate box scenes I came across this Zentangle design which sparked my old grey matter again on the Zentangle Fashion Jewellery Pendants 
Well I just had to have a go at these.

This picture shows a small section of the Zentangle design.

The following four pictures show the initial fired cabochons of 
dichroic glass in my chosen colours. 
Ow yes, there are a couple of extra ones that will stay as they are 
because I just loved the silvery sparkling nature of them.

 Once I had chosen and cut the part of the Zentangle design that I thought would look best on these colours. The pendants complete with design then had a second firing. 
Once cooled and out of the kiln I was amazed at the outcome. 
They are gorgeous, if I say so myself LOL.

 And here are just a few of the finished designs with pendant bails attached and waiting for there new owners.






These and more designs will be listed on my web site as soon as I can but you can find these and lots more on my Facebook page. I have two prices for my pendants. £15 for a pendant with a decal fired into it and £10 without decal, these prices may change in the future and p&p to the UK is £2
 and to the rest of the world is £5.

Thanks for reading, if you have time. Take a look at some of my other posts. There are funny ones, daft ones serious ones and posts where I just wanted to post.

Steve :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...